Five Words to Make Me Laugh/Smile
I stopped the Thirty Day Challenge because I couldn’t finish this stupid list. I’ve come up with more now though!
Thirty Day Challenge: Five phrases/words that make you giggle/smile:
1. Bubbly. Say it out loud. It’s just so much fun!
2. Boobies. Okay, maybe this shouldn’t make me giggle like a middle schooler, but it’s just so silly!
3. Clusterfuck. It’s just such a good word. You have you use it sparingly though or else it loses its power.
4. Fus ro dah. I’m not exactly a gamer, but Jack has gotten me into Skyrim and it’s just such a good joke now. I’m more likely to say “boosh ro” though because “fus” somehow sounds like “boosh” to me and I don’t have the “dah” yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7QZPw04Ks <watch this. You’ll understand.
5. Puppies. I really can’t even think about puppies without smiling. Or babies, but that’s less acceptable so we’re gonna stick with puppies.
I’m clearly getting a ton of studying done. Time to move on to Romeo and Juliet.