Me Faltas Tu
Thirty Day Challenge: the first ten songs that come up on my iPod on shuffle. This could be very good, very bad, or just very weird. Here goes:
1. Miami 2017 (Seen the Lights Go Out on Broadway) by Billy Joel
I loveeeeeeee Billy Joel. I probably shouldn’t have left him off my list of favorite musicians the other day.
2. Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars
3. Get a Little Closer by Pretty Ricky
I really need to take Pretty Ricky off my iPod. I’m pretty sure I got his music from a friend in high school and I just end up skipping all his songs.
4. Who Are You by The Who
5. Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas
I never get tired of this song.
6. Bitch by Meredith Brooks
Loved this song in middle school. I really haven’t managed to listen to it all the way through since then. Dunno why.
7. Can I Change My Mind – Tyrone Davis
8. According to You by Orianthi
Yay mediocre, catchy Top 40!
9. Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park
10. Freak Me Out by Weezer
So this really wasn’t all that reflective of my music taste. I guess my tastes are so scattered I’d feel like this wasn’t reflective no matter what came up.
And now I’m going to go back to listening to Carlos Baute (who I rediscovered today) and study for my English exam tomorrow.