What I Ate Today (I know you care so much…)
Right, so I’mma go right ahead and say that my eating habits are really shitty. What I ate today was particularly shitty though – I promise it’s not always this bad.
So, Thirty Day Challenge, day whatever: what I ate today
1. Honey Nut Cheerios
3. Lucky Charms (instead of the waffle I wanted so badly)
4. half a Cafe Vanilla Frappuccino (the barista who made it did a really horrible job)
5. a Baby Bottle Pop (so much nostalgia)
6. Glazed ham
7. A hamburger bun
8. Honeydew and one piece of cantaloupe that sneaked in
9. a Take Five (if you haven’t had one of these, you HAVE to)
11. (this one actually goes after the Lucky Charms but I don’t want to redo all my numbers) a brownie with ice cream on top. Probably the best thing all day.
And now I’m going to brush my teeth to ensure I don’t eat anymore.
Also, believe it or not, there were three meals in there. I just always end up eating lunch when the breakfast foods are still out and end up eating breakfast foods for lunch.