My Magical Sweatshirt Failed Me D:
I’m so upset. The Bills were doing so well and then ended up losing. I wore my sweatshirt in public (slightly embarrassing, as it’s pretty tattered) just to make sure we won today and we lost anyway 😦
Guess it had to happen eventually.
Thirty Day Challenge: Day 7
FIVE PET PEEVES
1. you’re vs. your
2. too vs. to
3. their vs. they’re vs. there
4. its vs. it’s
Okay, for real:
1. Bad grammar
2. Eating/chewing like a cow (THIS INCLUDES GUM. If I can hear you chomping your gum across the room, you’re doing it wrong.)
3. Arrogance, especially if you don’t even have the skill or experience to back it up (this applies especially to some of the people who play Humans vs. Zombies)
4. Bad manners – southern hospitality is a must. I don’t care if you’re not in the south.
5. Ignorance. That means homophobia, racism, sexism, etc, and just generally trying to act like you’re an expert on things you know nothing about.