My Day in Bullets
Daily Challenge: Day Four! Bullet your whole day. Not so excited about this one, but whatever. I feel like if I’m gonna do a thirty day challenge I should do it right.
- Wake up at 4:30 am freaking out for apparent reason (yay phobias)
- Practically run to turn on lights
- Go back to sleep with lights on feeling safer
- Wake up at 8:30
- Snooze for ten minutes
- Get ready for school
- Go to the library to meet friend (who I’m renaming) Andie
- Go with Andie to English
- Lunch with friend (renaming) Neal at dining hall
- Study for Anthro midterm in Carnia
- Boyfriend visits me in Carnia
- Go to student stores to get bluebooks for exam
- Go take exam
- Listen to Pit Preacher on the way home from exam
- Boyfriend finds me at pit preacher and comes home
- Rest for twenty minutes
- Boyfriend leaves
- Try to work, get on blog instead
- Work (my job, not homework)
- Come home
- Procrastinate. A lot.
- Write paper
- SLEEP (I hope)
While I’m procrastinating, a few more tidbits about my day:
There is apparently a totoro in my room. I was sitting at my desk, minding my own business, and all of a sudden a mysterious bead-thing drops into my lap. Naturally, I yelped because it surprised me and flicked it off, thinking it was a bug. But it was not a bug. As the only thing above me is an unoccupied bed, I can only assume there is a totoro in my room.
Completely unrelated note (my brain is so scattered from sleep deprivation): my TA for Anthro is Colombian and her English is kind of really awful. There’s a definite language barrier in the class. She writes things on the board like “he suicides” when she wants to write “he committed suicide” and makes up words all the time. I have a bad habit of making up words as well, but usually I don’t put them on midterms or anything. But today, I was writing my essays and as I was writing I’d be like “is that a word? No, no it’s not. BUT MY TA WILL NEVER KNOW IT’S NOT A WORD AND I’M USING IT ANYWAY.” So there, system. I win.